39 votesgame commented
For now you can add the Town as a main category and the "Jobs" and "Specialization" as the sub categories.
But Tomas said they going to upgrade location module in 3.7 version .. Well , we will see how it going to look.
Anyway , let us discuss two important things which can solve this issue and the question that scored the most number of votes in the vote ( http://feedback.dj-extensions.com/forums/301899-general/suggestions/8384601--dj-classifieds-location-module )
so : 1) automatically map zoom in the DJClassifieds Maps module in accordance with the search results in DJClassifieds Search module. This way we can publish one module on all pages and we can use the standard method to exclude the publication on those pages where it's not needed. The map will show the location which is specified in the module DJClassifieds Search .
2) To implement the dependent custom fields. Thus we can create a custom field "Location" and add there "country" , "city" , "metro", "district" as a sub custom fields . These two things will solve all the problems with the search and make DJClassifieds as a universal app .
Hello followers, please check the latest comment where I suggest a way to add this feature. Cheers.game commented
Hello, guys. dependent fields and cascade fields for search module . We are really need it , iam sure. For example how to use DJ-Classifieds for attach cities metro to location if we have more then one city in our site? I need location as a custom field and cascade dependent fields fields also. Now i use category as a city but its a very uncomfortable Because now its look like:"
- City 1 - base categories - sub categories -Attached location fields as a checkboxes (metro, districts)
- City 2 - base categories - sub categories - Attached location fields as a checkboxes (metro, districts)
- City 3 - base categories - sub categories -Attached location fields as a checkboxes (metro, districts)
- City 4 - base categories - sub categories -Attached location fields as a checkboxes (metro, districts)
- nCities ........"
but it can be look like":
Location" Country, City, Attached location fields as a checkboxes (metro, city districts) , base categories - sub categories"
Its can be much more better, i mean we need cascade cutom fields : FIELD LOCATION: LEVEL1 Country (dropdown) , LEVEL2 City (radiobutton) , LEVEL3 district (checkbox) , metro(checkbox)) , direction , e.t.c.game supported this idea ·