I suggest you ...

mobile app

most competitors have it or will have it soon. better seller point for my clients

226 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    82skynet82skynet shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AminAmin commented  · 

Hi guys, I am going to pay for a mobile application to be developed for DJ-calssifieds, however if DJ calssifieds can provide an API to communicate with the mobile application, it would be fantastic

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree

This is surely a complex work but mobile aps are becoming more an more important

• dev.pierre.macqueredev.pierre.macquere commented  · 

Hi the team!
        I know you're working hard on DJ-clasifieds but do you have an approximative date or plan for this feedback?
        Thank you very much :)
        Pierre

• WebnmoreWebnmore commented  · 

We would love to have this a mobile app too for our users to be able to login and add/edit/delete listings. If the app could be used in offline mode and upload the listing once connected to the internet again, that is really important to us.

• izvorprizvorpr commented  · 

60% of users on my diferent web sites use mobile phone! I plan to buy Djclas and need mob app to compete with my competition in free market. App need to adapted for 2 kind of users / viewer and advertiser. Advertiser mode have to be adapdet for taking pic from phone galerry or take snapshot button...and IDEALLY M BANKING. All bank have Mpayment user predefine everything on bank website and just click to pay... @Tomasz Kowalski WE COULD make Group buying, also known as collective buying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers would make the purchase this module. And i despertly NEED sms notification like acy sms!!!

• sevittopcusevittopcu commented  · 

To have mobile app is critical for image of site (content or usage is not so important), basically it can be like a mobile browser app for only your site.
        Most important item about mobile app is publishing new ads with a few clicks (like sharing one photo) actually posting an advert from mobile web page is also not so difficult but users like sharing from photo gallery not uploading from web page.
        Also app should be able to send notifications to user (like private messages etc).
        May be 1 more layout option can be added to EF4 builder for mobile app but not so important.

• PierrePierre commented  · 

Yes I guess that is really really important.
        iOS, Android and Windows 10 (with windows 10, you do only one app and it is available for desktops, laptop, mobiles... More than 300 millions devices now and 1 billion in 2 years, that's huge!)

Why is it so important for me?
        - every famous brand has an app today. No app = you're a small company, you don't understand the market...
        - notifications: It's THE function i'm waiting for. With JmailAlerts, a user can receive every day a mail with new ads. With AcySMS, users could receive soon a sms when a new add in a choosen category is published...
        BUT one mail a day is not perfect and sending sms is not cheap! So with a notification's system, users could receive notification when a new ad is published in a choosen category and location list!
        That is a star feature, what do you think about that?
        Thanks for considering ☺

• Nima HaghshenasNima Haghshenas commented  · 

@ oskar

native integrated mobile app developing for world-class solution is NOT wasting time . not for users not for Dj programmers . it is depended to your target market and it can revolutionized in some business.
        Here we have the ideas , we support ideas rather than oppose them .
        if it is not your favorite leave it simply.

• Mhd S.Mhd S. commented  · 

I would really support the idea of creating Android/iOS app (or at least the basics APIs).
        most of the well known apps (from different companies or groups) have at least the ability to browse the current added Ads.
        Maybe adding new Ads feature can come later, then the process of the Payments and other stuffs.

I can imagine my new app is customized the way it can be worked (Something like open-source code) or I have the ability to edit the View/Theme of the app.

I'm really crossing my fingers for such thing :)

• OskarOskar commented  · 

@Tomasz

a dedicated mobile application? Very good idea, but is it worth the trouble?
        In my opinion, DJ-Classifieds needs other functionality to be perfectly. Dedicated obile application is a waste of valuable time of DJ programmers, in my opinion.

If someone depends on this, always can work with the templates for smartphones.
        If someone really depends on this, always can write it personally or order it with one of company dedicated mobile apps.

In my opinion, this idea should be implemented, but with a very low priority.
        Moreover, it should not be created dedicated application ... but only should facilitate the work of developers by drawing data from dj-classifieds to relevant files.
        I'm think the best idea is to create somethink likes API for programmers of mobile apps.

PS. When we can use DJ-Classifieds with location system works with SEO and ussability?

• KimKim commented  · 

I would also like to

• 82skynet82skynet commented  · 

Hi Tomasz,
        The minium requirement (from my perspective) will be to display all ads and possibility to filter them by category, location and search.

"Ready only" for start would be good.

I hop you can implement something simple in 2016.

Thanks

• Tomasz KowalskiAdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  · 

thanks @nima, that was helpful, regarding the payments we'd probably need to stick to what there's already in DJ-Classifieds and let pay for things outside the app (or inside the app in the browser view, as most of the payment gateways allows for mobile/responsive views so this probably would be most easy solution) . If anyone of you have any other suggestions or think that there are other features that are a must in the mobile app, please leave your comments. thanks

Hello Tomasz

in my opinion most important things is sync between dj classifieds in web application and mobile application . the mobile app needs some basic features that listed below only for users not for administrator ( ideal is that administrator can manage app in joomla backend) . we talk about integrated mobile app with dj-classifieds extention not stand-alone mobile app .
        as i see in classified ads app when you open application all classifieds ads list order by publishing time . user can :
        filter ads by category , location and search
        add advert and promote it
        manage averts ( modify , delete , promote) for signed in users
        add to wishlist ( user can view wishlist in offline) for signed in users
        some static page like FAQ , contact,...
        but about payment gateways . i dont know about direct mobile payment or mobile pay in Global payment gateways like paypal ( we use local payment gateways) .but you can refer requests to web application and use web application gateways and after transaction refer back to mobile app.

thanks for your attention

• Tomasz KowalskiAdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  · 

hello @Nima, thanks for your thoughts and suggestion. I'd love to hear from you what features you/ your customers would find as minimal requirements for such app. DJ-Classifieds, as you know is quite complex solution. Can you point features that are must-have for the app as you see it? thanks

I am from Iran. dj-classifieds is most popular classified extention for Iranian joomla professionals. But top classified websites in my country grew up with mobile apps and we need it for competition .
        dj-classifieds do anythings on web but nowadays mobile apps users are the target market that you can NOT forget them.

• NikiPinkNikiPink commented  · 

Android/iOS App is necessary because i can advertisse my website with that app on app's websites

• NikiPinkNikiPink commented  · 

Android/iOS App is necessary for DJ-Classifieds now. please create an App for DJ-Classifieds.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base