I suggest you ...

[DJ-Classifieds] Differents duration options depending of the category selected

The possibility of assign different duration options and price depending of each categorie.

Ex. For the categorie 1 you can select 30 days of duration with a price of 3€ or select 365 days for a price of 40€. And for the categorie 2 the unique option of duration time is 60 days and its free.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TalíaTalía shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MatthiasMatthias commented  · 

YES!! Update the durations concept (its wrong)

So let me start with explaining wy the current concept is wrong in my opinion.

Let say you have for example a site about cars with category A-Cars and B-Tyres. Now what you want is provide the usere a choise of durations with different prices per category:

A-Cars -duration 30 days $20 and -duration 60 days $30
        B-Tyres -duration 30 days $10 and -duration 60 days $15

When you see this you think that looks like a common concept and should be possible but let me tell you, it is not possible. (correct me if i am wrong)

Now you can set a different price for each category but this price is not assigned to a duration. For a duration you can charge a additionally fee but all categorys uses the same durations with the same assigned prices.

Now i think there are 2 options to fix this.

1- With the current concept i think the most easy way is to just create the posibility to assign durations to a category. This way you can create a few durations, set the prices and assign them to a category. Fixed!

2- The best way however i guess is to integrate durations totaly in general settings and categorys. Like in general settings you can set default durations and than in the category you can choose to use these default settings or set other durations and prices right there at that category.

Hope this will be fixed!

• centilioncentilion commented  · 

to support the voices, but I now have no votes, so the comments will support this idea

++++++

• cesolicesoli commented  · 

So I could have general 'Durations' and also specific 'Durations' to each category with values and periods according to the product category. Some items have a much lower value than others and this option would economically facilitate the user to put your ad. You can charge more for a ‘Car’ ad and charge less for a ‘Bike’ ad.

• DavemDavem commented  · 

This is a big deal here. I have not gotten to the automotive industry yet, but was in it for over 50 years.
        I need it so ads can be 45 - 365 days with different prices as needed.
        Thanks

• XarXar commented  · 

Yes this is a great feature

• MatMat commented  · 

It's a gerat idea for someone who wants make a buisness directory. It's a one of feautres i'm waiting for :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base