I suggest you ...

[DJ-Classifieds] Import ads

After import of categories and locations, I hope import of items (ads) will follow.

108 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pierre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Do you have Any update? Do you know when it will be available?
    It would be great to have the possibility to sav (export) and import ads :)
    Thanks for consideration :)
    Pierre

• dmachado48 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello All,

I think this can be a grate help to our customers to update prices and other information. It can be faster.

Many thanks and grate job

• Robert Dubravsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good morning

first of all I would like to write, you have an excellent expansion extension for Joomla and great service. Prefer using a component insertion. It's quick, it fulfills what has just us missing one feature that would certainly welcome more people and to import and export ads. So we thought that we would use an existing component that addresses these issues CSVI and programmed, the extension of the CSVI and DJ least in the function IMPORT, EXPORT offers.

I would like to ask if you are planning such an extension and whether it is appropriate to solve CSVI DJ, because it is a functional component CSVI EZ REALTY has only 40kB. It should not be so complicated.

Thank you for your early reply

Sincerely

Robert Dúbravský

• Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, is there already a plan by when bulk import of ads will be available?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Import ads now it´s not possible I see, but you have a service about development, I need import per client and discount points or discount the plan, it´s possible to do this ?

Please, answer me and tolsd me the better way to do

• Milos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Import ads from other ads web site for example by system RSS ?? Yes / No??

• Adminlukasz.ciastek (Admin, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello

>>shall we export ads from dj classified
    -- For now only way is to export adverts in databaste via for example phpMyAdmin. Basic advert details are stored in table #__djcf_items so joining this table with
    #__djcf_categories, #__djcf_regions, #__djcf_types you can get advert with basic informations .

Best Regards,
    Lukasz

• MNT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will be very helpful to import Ads details but maybe images url keep the original from xml or csv...
    So we don't need to import the images just Add the url in our database

• Jurgen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great!
    All sites have a serious opportunity - automatic loading of a large number of ads

• dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big plus if implemented
    csv, xml, xls PDF are all being used by different ones

• centilion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why more is not possible to download a large number of ads in the automatic mode for the user?

This feature is convenient for people selling cars or real estate agents and so on

Feedback and Knowledge Base