Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dev.pierre.macquere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

According to me, this method should be really cool to pay for advanced options when you add an ad. I want to say "Fist, bold, color,... Because it is only small amounts and people often don't want to pay by card for small amounts. I installed Paypal for that but, same thing, some people don't trust in paypal. So it would be great to have the possibility to pay those small amounts by SMS ;)

• Uma Lekkala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the buy now button would take care of this problem? Is the buy now button configurable per category? (Turn on/off based on category?)

If SMS is country specific cant we use some other peer to peer transaction options like venmo, google checkout, paypal etc where user can be taken out to their system to make payment?

Many sites/extensions now have paypal, authorize.net, amazon chekout etc buttons that take the user their portal for payment.
    We will of course document to the users now to activate those buttons on their profile or ad (they mostly need the e-mail they opened the account with)

I am also very interested in this feature. Is there options to integrate venmo, google checkout or other peer to peer third party transaction service suggesting users to user these services to materialize their deals?

Feedback and Knowledge Base