I suggest you ...

[DJ-Classifieds] Promotion durations

Allow to set different duration for promotions. So, for example, the ad can be published for 30 days with promotion for 7 days.

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  · 

@haggag, at current version I'm looking into there's no such possibility, I'll discuss it with developers and if it will be easily possible we'll add this feature, if not we'd need to make another idea to vote for. I'll update you here.

• Haggag commented  · 

Could you also please allow different durations for different categories?
        Thank you

• Vittorio Cicognani commented  · 

Can you give us a REAL date? It is right that you want to release quality products but otherwise a roadmap is important for me and for other customers... Without this feature we can't go online...

Hi Guys,
        we'll add it eventually, see - right now we'll release the 3.5 version with the features explained here: https://dj-extensions.com/blog/dj-classifieds/dj-classifieds-3-5-what-will-change-new-app-coupons-closed-beta and here: https://dj-extensions.com/blog/dj-classifieds/dj-classifieds-3-5-where-we-at ,
        at another step we'll introduce the Location Module solution that's already there and has many votes, then next step should be Promotion Durations as it also has many votes.
        I know it would be better to make things faster, we do what we can, but we need to deliver quality product so it takes time, thank you for your patience :)

• fr1g0s commented  · 

Already it is impossible to wait .. it's been more than two years since the question was raised about this feature, how long must we wait?

• epixei commented  · 

Why this is so difficult to implement it?? Why Coupons is more important feature?? I really don't understand...

• Anonymous commented  · 

I wait for this from 2013.. Is a basic feature but never implemented...

• alexmm commented  · 

Very good idea. It is simply a necessity. I will wait

• Schlegel commented  · 

@Tomasz Kowalski can you say when it will release?
        waiting for the Update for Months.

Thanks

• Ish commented  · 

@Tomasz Kowalski hey :) great features man huah ^^

• Ish commented  · 

@Tomasz Kowalski what is planned for the next update? :)

• Ish commented  · 

great ideas!

• Milos commented  · 

I also have this view like NikiPink. I'm waiting for this feature in last 2 years. please add this feature to next version. duration for promotions is so so necessary. Please do it.

hi, can't promise it'll be available in version 3.5 as the roadmap for this version is already closed, will do our best to make it available in version 3.6. thank you for patience and understanding :)

• NikiPink commented  · 

I'm waiting for this feature in last 2 years. please add this feature to next version.
        duration for promotions is so so necessary.

• syamhassan commented  · 

I vote for this function with both hands and waiting for her impatiently.
        M oё supplement - set the duration of the promotion in different days and for each set the duration of the price, for example:
        etc

Border - 5 days - $ 3; 10 days, $ 5.5;
        First - 7 days - $ 10; 14 days - $19;
        SPECIAL - 7 days - $ 5; 14 days - $ 9;

etc

• centilion commented  · 

I vote for this function with both hands and waiting for her impatiently.
        M oё supplement - set the duration of the promotion in different days and for each set the duration of the price, for example:
        etc

Border - 5 days - $ 3; 10 days, $ 5.5;
        First - 7 days - $ 10; 14 days - $19;
        SPECIAL - 7 days - $ 5; 14 days - $ 9;

etc

Background -
        Bold -

• koder commented  · 

integration between jomsocial and dj classified >
        make dj classified show users profiles as results not only items. this will be great for dating sites .
        please vote :)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base