I suggest you ...

User items navigation by category on "your Adverts" page

It would be great if users can navigate their own adverts by categories. Basically it would be similar to the main category navigation system, but would only navigate through the categories in which users uploaded adverts on the "your adverts" page.

This is something that's is missing in the current DJ classifies extension and would be a great addition. Maybe a dropdown menu on the "Your Adverts" page next to the "user items search box" or to top right options.

This would be especially handy for users with a lot of adverts to make navigation of them much easier.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Zensiro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To add: I've been using the dj-classified as a collectors site instead of a classified ad site a bit longer now and because of the different function of the extension I run into problems when people need to navigate through their collection. The "navigation menu for your adverts" would really solve all problems and makes it perfect for collectors.

Maybe this could be developed as a plugin?

Or would it be possible to have this made as custom development?

• centilion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll support this proposal

I once wrote a similar proposal, it would be nice that the user not only could be sorted into categories, but also by region

And also, it would be nice if the user could sort in addition to his ads with the menu "My ads", but he could also do sorting by going into the ads of specific users account on the site passing

Feedback and Knowledge Base