I suggest you ...

Max. Amount of Ads per minute / hour / day in settings

The option to set the max. amount of ads per minutes / hours / days in DJ Classifieds, to prevent a lot of spam ads.

314 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    WD-Profi - Webdesign & mehr... shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Björn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also get hundreds of spam ads every day if I deactivate the nerving captcha!!!

Please give us a quick solution to ban "users" who would save more than 10 ads in a hour.

• centilion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea
        It's strange why it has not been implemented yet
        Captcha - this is not what you need for the site

• WD-Profi - Webdesign & mehr... commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactelly that is was I need too.

Because if the Captcha is deactivated and in settings is saved that everyone can post an advert than I get about 100 spam ads per day.

But with the Captcha enabled the serious users aren´t add some adverts, because they must first insert the Captcha code to get the advert adding form shown! That is frustrating...

Why isn´t it like in other forms, that the users can see the form immediatelly and the Captcha is shown (and asked) as the last field in the form (before a user can click on save)!?! That would be much better in layout and UX.

Think about it too.

But first you can think about integrating a possibility to set a max. amount of ads per minute / hour / day in settings as soon as possible to solve the spam problem if a admin don´t acivate the Captcha for the advert adding form!

Thanks forward.

Feedback and Knowledge Base