I suggest you ...

Section Personal Messages for "DJ-Classifieds"

Private messages for "DJ-Classifieds"

Very required applications for sending and receiving personal messages on the site in "DJ-Classifieds"
The existing component "uddeIM PMS" looks, to put it mildly, out-of-date and not beautiful in design (the generation of chats that was the years before). This application is rarely updated.

I, probably, many of your customers would like to have something modern on the site so that you could create a dialogue on the topic of the ad from which the user submitted a personal message to the author of the ad.

Now the existing component does not work after the last updates, the user sends a message to the author of the ads, but the message is not displayed in the sent or received messages from the author of the advertisement.

But design is the main problem of the existing component, when the template from "Joomla-Monster" is purchased, all elements are thought through in this template, after installing the "uddeIM PMS" component on the site, an ugly, not modern section of private messages appears, as if from the last century. Unfortunately this makes a big disadvantage to the site

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    centilion shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jose commented  · 

In my opinion uddeIM PMS is not the correct tool for massaging. The guest need to send massages also not only registered people. Should be a plugin made by Dj-Classifieds team integrated into the component.

Feedback and Knowledge Base