I suggest you ...

User type: Private and Professional

Is better to have 2 user types posting Ads: Private and Professional
Private is sample user and Professional must have a better profile (for example about me with html tags, photo gallery...), site visitors can have the option to search for professionals by: name, business type, address... (Like real estate brokers, car dealers...)
Also will be good if it will be featured Professional (Paid maybe) and users can rate the Professional or leave comment.

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MNT shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MNT commented  · 

The idea is to have 2 type of user account private (Free): Can add x Ads (Limited: For example 2 Ads per day) also will have just basic Extra fields in Profile (Maybe name and photo) but Professional will be paid or Free for companies and Professionals: Can add X Ads or unlimited also have all extra fields in profile, as we know a company want to add website, tel number fax email Facebook About us text (This extra field show accept basic html Tags like <p> or <br>...)

• AdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  · 

Hi,
        Can you elaborate more on this idea, especially:
        1) what should be the exact differences between the profiles and how should this difference be visible to other users
        2) you say: "[...]for which it's possible to define if it's a free or paid account" - what should determine in your opinion if the account is paid or free? Taking into account that users can be paid users if they:
        a) have paid for any advert
        b) paid for any subscription plan
        c) purchased the package of points
        is your idea that any user who ever paid anything is a paid customer (and what if the advert they paid for expired - are they still paid users?)
        3) what kind of information should differ basing on the user?

Please let me know about your ideas so we can start a discussion

• Virginie commented  · 

Create several types of accounts in DJ-Classifieds (private/pro/npo...) for which it's possible to define if it's a free or paid account and personalize the informations to fill in the profil depending of the type (website or not depending the type of account for exemple...)

• Virginie commented  · 

I really need to make a difference between private (with free account) and professional (with paid account) users. I really wonder why this isn't possible yet, it's a basic choice on a lot of classifieds website.

• dev.pierre.macquere commented  · 

Someone added something interesting as wish: "Robust profile section for businesses."
        It seems obvious that this part should be include in this request:
        Private or Professionnal profiles. And if user register with the professionnal profile, he can complete a nice and full business profile. Please have a look to J-Business (as the guy said), that is really nice and you could integrate it as it on DJ-Classifieds.
        I have several professionnals on my website and they really hope that.
        Thank you for considering :)

• dev.pierre.macquere commented  · 

Yes, according to me that really should exist! I really hope this great feature! :)
        That's convenient for users who add ads because it is easy to choose the profile.
        And convenient for the user because really often you don't want to see professionnal ads! ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base