I suggest you ...

Booking - appointment ability for the users

It would be nice option if we can implement a booking option for our ads.
For example on a doctor classified site, users can see their choosing doctor ad , and then have a appointment through website. The same time an email can inform doctor that has this ad about the appointment.

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • PEETERS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Availability calendar in dj-classifieds. And make it a factor of research. e.g. : search for a plumber available next Monday from 10 to 12 am.

• Gerardo Erola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have an app with which in some types of ads such as hairdressers, you could reserve time directly in calendar, it would be very useful for portals with different types of categories like beauty salons, massages, rent a car etc. Thank you.

• Samant80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well i guess this is difficult to archive but yes, it would be great. I have one directory with hear stylers on my country and this could be a nice feature. Professionals create their entry and give their available hours for a date. User can give a appointment online and one auto notification is sent to the professional. Professionals also can see their profile for a detailed dates e.t.c

• Uma Lekkala commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many Ads that are services or rental (Attorney, Vets, car or room rental, etc) need dates of service/availability
    It would be tedious for the end user to contact the advertiser to discuss their availability. Can't there be an availability calendar field where advertisers can select available dates so users can browse Ads with specific available date range (from/to)?
    1) A single calendar per ad will be available for all buyers to bid on dates marked as available by the advertiser

2) Calendar dates will be marked as booked (blue) based on accepted bids

3) User can mark available dates (green) so only those dates are open for biding

4) So by default all dates are unavailable (gray) unless they are marked as available by the advertiser or later booked through a bid
    Example extensions:
    http://demo.joomlaxtc.com/?extension=app_book

http://extensionsforjoomla.com/livedemo/vikappointments/index.php/en/component/vikappointments/?view=servicesearch&id_ser=7

Feedback and Knowledge Base