I suggest you ...

Duration for Types

The administrator can set diferent durations for "Types", like minutes, hours or days. It is useful for classified services that depend on availability, I can create the type "I am now available" and lasting only a few minutes.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks Tomasz. Can you please forward for the custom department for them to give me a quotation. i have sent a contact support about Portuguese translation, please give me feedback as soon as possible.
        Best regards,
        Marco

• AdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea, I can understand the idea. Basically you'd like to have new "types" or "indicators" that admin can set the name, look, price and time it's visible. Then the user can pay for it and for the time it was paid it's being displayed in the advert so anyone visiting the ad can see that label. If you want that feature to be implemented on your instance please let me know and I'll forward that to our custom department (we estimate the work needed to accomplish that is about 10 hours ), alternatively if this idea get many votes we'll consider adding this to one of the future updates. Let me know. cheers

• Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Tomasz,
        I will give you one example. The website that i´m developing for my client is for personal services classifieds, like masseurs and other services. My client would like to have a "type" or promotion that her clients can buy to add to its classifieds adverts to notify the potencial clients that they are available in that moment. The type would be like, for example "I am now available" and will cost 1point/€ for 30 minutes. Like promotions, the type will be available to add to its advert by editing the advert. Instead of "types" this could be added like a promotion, but would be nice to create a label like we create "types" now. Did you understand Tomasz?
        thanks,
        Marco

• AdminTomasz Kowalski (CEO, DJ-Extensions.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi Marco, as far as I understand you would like to use it as a notification when someone is online logged in on the page, right? Only for this, or you have any other usage ideas for that suggestion? It'd be easier to add the "ONLINE" indicator than the solution you suggested, but let me know what's the purpose of the idea in that suggestion, thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base