General

Hello. Here you’ll find ways to suggest new features to our extensions.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. not enough setting for "Menu" and the module "DJ Classifieds Maps"

menu items "template table category" and "Pattern Blog Category" setting is not enough to display the categories or groups of categories with all the subcategories in a particular region

For example, if I want to make a menu for New York, I do not want to display a link in the menu item to another city or country as a whole for the category, for example, "Job", I want to display this category and all its subcategories (specialization) but in addition being a parameter, only for New York City

Same, if I want to insert this page map with the…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Next/previous ad button on DJ-classified

I am using DJ classified extension. It is pretty good and tunable. However, I find that on ads page, when many ads available, and user click one ad and sees its details. there is no option/button for user to go next ad of previous. Some times user loses interests in site and leave it.
    Kindly add this feature. Its a basic feature. All major sites like old and quicker have it.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Map Maodule

Please could you create a map module with the same functionality as the menu option to give great flexibility on what to display and where I can place it.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  DJ-Catalog2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. deposit in auctions

If user want to take part in bidding he have to pay some deposit.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under discussion  ·  4 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to let users post Offers and Events

A very good feature would be Offers and Events ability for users. For example users can add their business on dj-classifieds and they can post product offers or events for their business. This way the system keeps interest the users and their visitors!
    We also make those features paid.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adyen payment gateway

Hello the team! :)
    For my website, I was looking for the best payment gateway.
    And according to me the best one is ADYEN, without any doubt!
    Fees:
    Paypal is cool but the fees are amazing (3,4%+0,25...)
    Stripe is cheaper but still 1,4%+0,25... :s
    So, there is a new alternative, which name is Adyen: 0,6%+0,10
    That is really really really cheaper than paypal and Stripe so I guess there are a lot of people who will be interested by this plugin.
    On the Adyen website, there is a "developpers" category to explain how to do...
    Thanks a lot for considering…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Resize images on upload

One good option is to resize images on upload on your desire dimensions and quality loss. Component has option to remove original images after creating thumbnails, but if you want later for some reasons to recreate your thumbnails you just can't and this is a problem.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  3 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. [DJ-Classifieds] Adverts with multiple type tag

It will be a really convenience to have this since if just one label type, advertiser will having a hard time to categorize their multiple attributes advertisement. Visitor also might need to know or need some element to be combined as one and this multiple type label greatly will help them to decide

Thanks!

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Printable view of ad

Add a possibility to get an ad in a printable view including a "print"-button in the ad-details

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. [DJ-Catalog2] Adapt CAT2 also to services and events

Adapt CAT2 to services and events, including parameters such as number of people, calendar, etc in forms .. and integration with JEvents

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DJ-Catalog2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Multi-select boxes (pillbox) for some Extra-Fields

Will perfect if we can use Multi-select boxes (pillbox) for some Extra-Fields.
    It's much better for muti-selection than Checkbox because it short specialy I we have a large selection of checkboxes.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DJ-League  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [DJ-Classifieds] Payment by SMS

Payment by SMS with a code per ad

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [DJ-Classifieds] end date for auction

Possibility to enter a end date for auction. Example:
    The auction close self in 7 days
    or
    The auction close at 20. June 15.
    regards Nita

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. User's who post to classified have a profile page, this should be 'Prettier" to encourage more signups

Users who place ads have a profile page that comes with it, but it should look better to encourage people to want to place ads. The profile is important because it becomes a sort of "Portfolio"

Links such as social follow buttons should be able to be added, as well as fix up profile links to look better too.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Fliporium/Flip-profile_zpsnd6ptxug.png

Why is there TWO different profile forms to modify a profile?? These shoule be conglomerated into one page to save time, confusion and the need to have two pages to modify a profile:

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Fliporium/Flip-profile-piece-A_zpsdgii6yfi.png

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Fliporium/Flip-profile-piece-B_zpsq0jlqtqq.png

There should be a way…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cateogry selection for DJ Classifieds

Almost every popular website in world has same design layout for categories selection. I would suggest if DJCF developers can consider latest trends and design for category selection adopted by every popular website in the world. You can see the example:

https://www.olx.com.pk/posting/

http://www.quikr.com/post-classifieds-ads/select-category/

This is the need of the time. The most comprehensive and user friendly layout for categories and sub categories selection

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. pay with easysocial Points

Allow users with EasySocial points to use those points to pay for there classified ads.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto rename images to match the Ad's title for SEO purposes

By making DJ-Classified auto renaming the ad’s images; it will boost any website's SEO dramatically, as google will include the images in Google images, and should drive tons of traffic to any website powered by the DJ-Classifieds component.

I would also suggest to rename the images with numbers, for example: if the ad's title is (Table and Chairs), then the first image should be named table-and-chairs.jpeg , then the second image is table-and-chairs-2.jpeg, etc.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reverse Auction

It would be a Great idea to extend the existing Auction with a Reverse Auction possiibility.
    Great for regional Service providers.
    I Need a plumber, Place the add with Max Price, providers bid Step by step their lowest Price.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for voting for this idea.
    Can we discuss the features you mean thinking about the Reverse Auction. Let’s discuss the idea how that could be implemented in DJ-Classifieds so we can have a good starting point.

Does this generic explanation of Reverse Auctions is what describes your needs: A reverse auction is a type of auction in which sellers bid for the prices at which they are willing to sell their goods and services. In a regular auction, a seller puts up an item and buyers place bids until the close of the auction, at which time the item goes to the highest bidder. In a reverse auction, the buyer puts up a request for a required good or service. Sellers then place bids for the amount they are willing to be paid for the good or service, and at the end of the auction the seller with…

20. [DJ-MediaTools] Fully responsive functions

Make the various album layouts completely responsive mobile friendly. Many of the layouts do not work well on small screens.

For example the tabber album layout on a phone needs to switch layouts. The tabs need to stack on top of each other vs on the side. They just all squish together now and it's not very user friendly. Basically on a phone it doesn't even show tabs anymore. Similiar to this. http://linear.pixelpointcreative.com/features/swift-slides-pro.html

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DJ-MediaTools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base