General

Hello. Here you’ll find ways to suggest new features to our extensions.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suggester

Please could you take a look at the following link on a tablet, and see how they have created a banner effect across the bottom of the page is looks like a great idea, displays more than on item and creates a profession appearance - thanks

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g255069-d1548970-Reviews-Jack_Newell_Cairns_Holiday_Apartments-Cairns_Cairns_Region_Queensland.html

Thanks again

Regards Dave

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  DJ-Suggester  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. User's who post to classified have a profile page, this should be 'Prettier" to encourage more signups

Users who place ads have a profile page that comes with it, but it should look better to encourage people to want to place ads. The profile is important because it becomes a sort of "Portfolio"

Links such as social follow buttons should be able to be added, as well as fix up profile links to look better too.

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Fliporium/Flip-profile_zpsnd6ptxug.png

Why is there TWO different profile forms to modify a profile?? These shoule be conglomerated into one page to save time, confusion and the need to have two pages to modify a profile:

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Fliporium/Flip-profile-piece-A_zpsdgii6yfi.png

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Fliporium/Flip-profile-piece-B_zpsq0jlqtqq.png

There should be a way…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ability to limit MOVE TO TOP per user per day

ability to limit free MOVE TO TOP per user per day, like 1/2/3... times per day per signed user.

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Identifying Review According category

for now we can only apply dj reviews for the whole categories or disable it , but it must be applied per category , cause there are no need to accept reviews in some categories .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  5 comments  ·  DJ-Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default category

Add option to set default category when adding the classified ad.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notifications Jomsocial

An interesting item would be the contact form to integrate with JomSocial notifications, for help in managements and interaction between seller and buyer of stakeholders.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [DJ-Classifieds] Custom Promotions

we can create custom promotions

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. [DJ-Catalog2] EasySocial integration

the integration for submission made by any user via the front end with item brief details, item image, user profile link posted as stream in EasySocial.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Catalog2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Catalog2  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base