General

Hello. Here you’ll find ways to suggest new features to our extensions.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. same size images in ad listing to look more elegant

Dj classifieds should have a system that adds the same sized images to the listing to fit the site and all devices, especially mobile.
    At the moment the images get big, small, medium, it looks disorganized. In your demo is ok. But users have images of various sizes and then the images on the site get a little cluttered.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add possibility to choose radio box (in stead of default selectlist) for categories and types in search module

Currently it is not possible to change the default selectlist display of categories and types in the DJ Classifieds search module (as it is with custom fields).

I would love to see the possibility to chose that categories in the search module should be displayed as radio box in stead of the default selectlist. Same logic with types.

Ideally, it would be nice to see the possibility to also chose that categories and types could be displayed as checkboxes. However, that would probably be more complex, so that is just a sidenote.

The addition of a possibility to chose radio…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Easier users verification for admin (number of waiting users, notification, usergroup, mail, reason for refusal...)

Today it is a hassle for admin to check if users are waiting for verification or not. I have to open all profiles one by one to see if there are uploaded files... :s
    The best way would be:
    - new section on admin : users verification (with the attempting users into brackets)
    - list of waiting users with possibility to click to see the different pictures
    - possibility to set on/off email notification for admin when a new verification's file is uploaded by users
    - when a user is verified, send him an email to notice him he is…

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change Usergroup when user get verified

When a user is verified by an admin, change the usergroup.
    2 ways : add an admin section with a table to set, for each group, the corresponding group is the user get verified.
    Of course, if the user is unverified, put it in the corresponding group.
    or
    when the admin verifies someone, at a field to set the new usergroup, if any. and if you remove the verification, a field to set the new usergroup.

Because it would be very interesting that verified and unverified user can access different pages or can acces some pages for free and other…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quick post Ad

In my opinion after long time expeience, I think a "Quick Ad Post" will be great.
    So, we have the normal post, the user, must clik select category, extrafields (maybe there many), the page become long with many data, should fill the price then images...
    The Quick Post, could be a Popup windows, without refreshing the page, with just category, price then photos and botton post for people to save time (This's some suggestions from users).
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dj image slider - Don´t show Next button when only one slide

When you only have one slide the Next and Prev buttons show up. It would make more sense if they where hidden when there is only 1 slide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Free extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Default profile picture customizable by fields groups (= Profiles types)

Imagine, you have 2 user profiles types :
    - Student
    - Teacher
    (this example makes no sens but it's the idea!)

If members don't upload pictures, it would be better to have 2 different default profile pictures according to the profile type (student / teacher)!

Thanks for considering :)
    Pierre

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Segregation by ip detection

Upgrade to DJ Classifieds

The following is an important improvement request for the DJ Classifieds application, which is a great application without a doubt.
    The idea would be to improve customer segmentation based on the following idea:
    The IP of a visitor is detected and the system determines which country is, in this way, the DJ Classifieds application, will show ONLY the ads that correspond to that country (doing a dynamic and automatic search without visitor intervention), which is a country that is an option in the search module "location".
    If the country does not exist in "locations", everything is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Maps-module for profiles

I would like to have a maps-module to show the profiles instead of the ads. It could be a modification on the existing maps-module or a new module dedicated for profiles. In this way you can see where the advertisers are located. In the profile field there has to be an option if a user wants his profile to be shown on the map or not.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please add new nested custom field in dj-classified custom field type

nested field mean
    there are lots of option and sub-option
    for example there are are different brand of smart phone
    like samsung ,nokia ,oppo
    in samsung = there are lots of model like samsung galaxy S series, galaxy J Series , samsung Tab
    in Nokia = Nokia 9 PureView,Nokia 8 Sirocco,Nokia 8.1

i user can see only brand name as a selective option like
    Samsung
    Nokia
    OPPO

if user click on samsung brand name then show then another select option where they can choose

samsung galaxy S8,
    samsung galaxy S9,
    samsung galaxy S10,
    samsung galaxy J7,
    samsung galaxy Tab,

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Do not query the captcha code until the end of the "Add Item" form and not before the form is actually shown!

Isn´t it better to Show the captcha Code (to prevent spam entries) at the end of the form instead of showing the captcha Code before showing the form itself?!?

My customers first want to see what they should fill out before typing in a complicated captcha Code to see the form!

Please think about it.

I would like to deactivate the captcha code altogether, but then again I have tons of spam entries.

However, this could also be prevented if a customer could only make a certain number of new entries per hour / day.

288 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pre-approve for admin items only & Items select All - no option for Auto Publish to set.

I understand its difficult to keep track when there's 20,50,100,1000s pre-approve need to set publish.

Why dont you just duplicate option=com_djclassifieds&view=items and only rename pre-approve items but only filter it's asking pre-approve items,

When you pre approved item, it disappear in pre-approve items, so then it would make a lot easier.

That would be same thing for Bad Word to be appear in Pre-approve list as well...

Also - Items select to change autopublish, it was pain to change it to No to Yes, so I had to do it via php my admin. It was just missing option than…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  DJ-Classifieds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DJ-ImageSlider: Activate or Deactivate DESCRIPTION on a specific slide

The description can be nice on some slides but some slides don't need it. My suggestion is to add a switch ON/OFF on the slide setup backend to activate/deactivate THE TITLE and DESCRIPTION. That will be great for all users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Free extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to use dj-classified but I need category description to be shown under adverts not in header but after all adverts.

I want to use dj-classified but I need category description to be shown under adverts not in header but after all adverts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. BARDZO WAŻNE - klienci dodając ogłoszenie i chcą zapłacić później, ale system nie zapisuje ich ofert w panelu klienta!

Prosimy pilnie wprowadzić dostępność w panelu użytkownika po zalogowaniu ogłoszeń nieopłaconych z ewentualnym aktywnym linkiem do płatności wysyłanym na @!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Offer for the App Offers App

I would like to make an offer on the application "Offers App"

for the job site it would be nice to expand some of the features for this application
    _______
    for example, an employer posting a job

user seeker adds his resume to the site

when a job seeker finds a suitable job, then using this application could send the employer company a resume (respond), and the employer would have access to the resume advertisement if, for example, the employer did not purchase access to the paid resume section "

________
    in our country, almost all job search sites have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. squareup

https://squareup.com payment app please. I use it for all my retail orders at events.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Administrator to enable a specific user (which the admin chooses) to submit ads without moderation.

Make a function that will allow the administrator to enable a specific user (which the admin chooses) to submit ads without moderation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show ads by location wise

i suggest you to make when user enter our site ask for location permission use their current location show them all ads location wise for example if some one visit our site website automatic ask for location permission If he/she is from 3863 19th Avenue
    Sacramento, CA 95820, USA
    show him/her all Sacramento / CA ads in home page (like feature ads ,latest ads ,random ads) http://prntscr.com/my3ncd

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website - something to improve?  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. pay with jomsocial Points Allow users with Jomsocial points to use those points to pay for there classified ads.

pay with jomsocial Points

Allow users with Jomsocial points to use those points to pay for there classified ads.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base